- Duration: 2 days
In this two-daycourse, you will learn how to use advanced FortiGate networking and security.
Topics include features commonly applied in complex or larger enterprise or MSSPnetworks, such asadvancedrouting, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, site-to-siteIPsecVPN, singlesign-on (SSO), webproxy, anddiagnostics.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Analyze a FortiGate route table
- Route packet susing policy-based and static routes for multipath and load-balanced deployments
- Configure SD-WAN to load balance traffic between multiple WAN link seffectively
- Inspect traffic transparently, forward ingasaLayer2 device
- Divide FortiGate into two or more virtual devices, each operating as an independent FortiGate, by configuring virtualdomains(VDOMs)
- Establish an IPsecVPN tunnel between two FortiGate devices
- Compare policy-based toroute-based IPsecVPN
- Implement ameshed or partially redundant VPN
- Diagnose failed IKE exchanges
- Offer Fortinet Single Sign-On(FSSO)accessto network services, integrated with Microsoft Active Directory(AD)
- Deploy FortiGate devices as an HAcluster for fault tolerance and high performance
6. Fortinet SingleSign-On(FSSO)