- Duration: 3 days
In this three-day coure, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate features, including security profiles.
In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, security fabric, user authentication, SSL VPN, dial-up IPsec VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Deploytheappropriateoperationmodeforyour network
• Use the GUI and CLI foradministration
• IdentifythecharacteristicsoftheFortinetSecurity Fabric
• Controlnetworkaccesstoconfigurednetworksusing firewallpolicies
• Applyportforwarding,sourceNAT,anddestination NAT
• Authenticate users using firewallpolicies
• InspectSSL/TLS-securedtraffictopreventencryption usedtobypasssecuritypolicies
1.Introduction and InitialConfiguration
4.Network Address Translation(NAT)
11.Intrusion Prevention and Denial ofService