- Duration: 3 days
In this three-day course, candidates will learn how to leverage the power and diverse capabilities of the FortiNAC system, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response.
In interactive labs, candidates will explore the administrative tasks necessary to achieve network visibility, control, and automated threat response. These fundamentals will provide candidates with a solid understanding of how to implement network visibility and security automation.
After completing this course, candidates should be able to:
• Configure a FortiNAC system to achieve network visibility
• Leverage the control capabilities for network access and automated policy enforcement
• Combine the visibility and control features with security device integrations to automate threat responses to security risks
1. Getting Started with FortiNAC
2. Achieving Network Visibility
3. Identification and Classification of Rogues
4. Achieving Endpoint Visibility
5. Configuring State Based Control
6. Building Security Policies
7. Guest Contractor Management
8. Integration Suite
9. Security Automation